Offering friendly and professional personal training at your home in Birmingham. Personal training covering areas: Edgbaston, Harborne, Jewellery Quarter, Moseley, Kings Heath, Solihull, Knowle, Rubery.
GOALS our Birmingham Personal Trainers don’t have one trick to help everyone, because everyone is different. What are your goals?
- Lose weight
- Hundreds of our clients have transformed their body shape through progressive exercise programmes and nutritional advice. We’ll help you lose the weight, and keep it off.
- Get better at nutrition
- Whether you want to lose weight, get fit or just get healthy, what we eat and drink changes everything. We offer comprehensive nutritional advice and practical support – plus ideas to help you prepare healthy and tasty food that works in your routine.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- Feel fitter, stronger and better about your body with a cardio and strength and conditioning programme. All tailored to your individual needs.
- Train for an event
- Whether it’s a charity 5k fun run or walk, or you want to run a marathon – we’ll design a programme and help you stick to it.
- Improve well-being
- Through our holistic approach, we’ll help you to make better choices that will leave you feeling less stressed, happier, more pro-active and more confident.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Birmingham, Solihull and the surrounding areas.
- Six Week Promise package
- 99% of Birmingham customers kick-start their training with our discounted package with a guarantee. We promise that you will be “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It’s that simple. Check out our 6WP page for more details.
- One to one fitness training
- Our most popular, and most focussed style of training for best results.
- Joint or group fitness
- Train with a friend or relative for a fun and effective way of achieving your goals together.
- Health and fitness testing
- We carry out a comprehensive consultation at the beginning of every programme, and facilitate simple assessments every few weeks. This helps keep you on track and see exactly how well you’ve improved in each area. Don’t worry – all our assessments are suitable for total beginners.
- Fitness classes at work
- Arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work. Call us on 0121 439 5616 for more details.
- Children’s fitness
- Our Birmingham trainers work with kids from as young as 8. Find out whether the trainer in your area can help.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Improve your fitness, strength and posture and significantly reduce or manage physical ailments for a better quality of life
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Understanding what exercise to do (and what not to do) during and after pregnancy can have a strong positive impact on your physical and mental health. Check to see if your local trainer is qualified to deliver pre and post-natal exercise.
Style of training
Each of our Birmingham personal trainers is different – but we have one thing in common: we want to help you make sustainable lifestyle change.
We’re not interested in fad diets of quick fixes, because as tempting as they are, they are only ever a short-term solution. Having trained thousands of clients collectively over more than 14 years, we believe very strongly in making long-term changes to see long-term results.
Birmingham trainers use a combination of styles of training to achieve maximum results. Here are our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love Birmingham!
With its re-modelled city centre, spritely night life and cultural diversity, we want to invest in England’s second city. At Home Fitness began in Birmingham, and we’ve helped thousands of customers achieve life-changing results.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Birmingham or find out more call 0800 977 4154 or 0121 439 5616.
Personal Training in B4, B5, B8, B9, B10, B11, B12, B13, B14, B25, B26, B27, B28, B33, B34, B37, B38, B47, B90, B91, B92.