At Home Fitness – quality home personal training in Bolton, Bury and the surrounding areas. Try the Six Week Promise package – the perfect way to kick-start a training programme. We’re so confident you’ll see results it comes with a money-back guarantee.
Call to find out more on 0800 977 4154 or 07943 192021.
We bring quality, flexibility and personality to help you best achieve your goals. Read on to see whether Personal Training with At Home Fitness is for you.
GOALS our Bolton personal trainers are experts in weight loss and fitness improvements – but everyone is different. What are your goals?
- Lose weight
- Get a tailored plan including help with exercise and nutrition for long-term, sustainable weight loss.
- Exercise more
- Do you want to look better, or just feel fitter and stronger? Our Bolton personal trainers are experts at helping you see your goals. All programmes are individually tailored, so talk to your trainer – they will help you work on the areas that matter most.
- Eat better
- Whether your goals are weight loss, improving fitness or being healthy, nutrition is vital for your success. All our programmes start with a comprehensive nutritional analysis, followed by recommendations unique to your goals.
- Enter an event
- Are you learning to run for the first time? Or are you looking to beat your time in a regular event? Your trainer will draw a specific programme to help you achieve your goals!
- Improve well-being and happiness
- The physical benefits of a healthy lifestyle are obvious, but the mental benefits are equally significant. That’s why we take everything into consideration, from nutrition and exercise, to sleep and stress, to help improve your overall health and happiness.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Bolton and the surrounding areas:
Six Week Promise package – the perfect kick-start package for new clients. We promise you will be “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It’s that simple. Check out our Six Week Promise page for more details.
- One to one fitness training
- Our most popular, and most focussed style of training for best results.
- Joint or group fitness
- Train with a friend or in a group – at home, at work or outdoors. A fun and effective way of working out, with extra moral support.
- Health and fitness testing
- Directionless training soon fizzles out. That’s why our trainers do a full consultation and assessment at the start. After that they’ll keep you on track by taking measurements discussing your progress, so you know what you’re doing is working.
- Fitness classes at work
- A great way to burn off stress with your colleagues or staff. Call on 0800 977 4154 to arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Improve your fitness, strength and posture and significantly reduce or manage physical ailments for a better quality of life. Speak to your trainer about existing conditions for a tailored and sensitive approach to improved health and fitness.
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Doing the right kind of exercise and the right time is strongly recommended by the NHS and other experts to improve and maintain physical and mental health during and following pregnancy. Speak to your trainer for more information about how they can help.
Style of training
Our home personal trainers in Bolton and Bury use many different methods of training for variety and for optimum results. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love Bolton and Bury!
Bolton, Bury and the surrounding areas is a great location to start getting serious about health and fitness.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Bolton, Bury or the surrounding areas, or to find out more call on 0800 977 4154 or 07943 192021.
Personal Training in BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL8, BL9, OL10, OL11, M25, M26, M28, M45.