Expert personal training at your home in Romford, Hornchurch, Dagenham and the surrounding areas.
GOALS there’s no one size fits all approach – that’s why all personal training programmes start with a consultation. See below for the kinds of things we can help you with – or talk to us about something more niche.
- Lose weight
- Years of accumulated personal training wisdom and experience working with people gives us all you need to see results. Whether you want to see a drop on the scales, or just want to look and feel better about your body, our Romford personal trainers are experts in weight loss.
- Get better at nutrition
- Taking care of what you feed your body is vital to help you see results. That’s why our Romford trainers will ask lots of questions about your current eating and drinking habits – and then make recommendations that will specifically help you achieve your goals.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- All our personal trainers are holistic in their approach. So you won’t miss out on any aspect of your health and fitness under their guidance. Have a particular area you want to focus on? Your trainer will design your sessions to emphasise the things you want to work on.
- Train for an event
- Our Romford trainers love nothing more than to help you complete a fitness challenge. Whether it’s running your first 5k, a muddy run event or a triathlon, talk to your trainer about entering an event!
- Improve well-being
- Health and fitness can be an end in itself, but it’s also a means for you to enjoy a happier, more productive and more fulfilling life. Our trainers understand that, and will ensure you get the most out of a training programme for maximum physical and mental benefit.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Romford and the surrounding areas:
- Six Week Promise package
- “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It’s that simple. Check out our Six Week Promise page for more details.
- One to one personal training
- For best results – our most popular and focussed style of training. Train at home, at work or in a local park.
- Joint or group fitness
- Workout with friends or family for a fun and effective way to achieve your goals. Train at home, at work or in a local park.
- Health and fitness testing
- Romford personal trainers start every programme with a full consultation, to assess your current health and fitness. Your progress will be regularly tracked, so you know what you’re doing is working. Don’t worry – all our assessments are suitable for total beginners.
- Fitness classes at work
- A great way to burn off stress with your colleagues or staff. Call on 0800 977 4154 to arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work.
- Children’s Fitness
- Our trainers work with kids from as young as 8. Find out whether your trainer can help.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Fitness, strength and posture is even more important as we get older. Build a better quality of life and significantly reduce or manage physical ailments with one to one training.
- Ante/post natal fitness
- To stay fit during and after pregnancy, and to speed up post-natal recovery. Check to see if your local trainer is qualified to deliver pre and post-natal exercise.
Style of training
Our Romford trainers are all about making sustainable lifestyle changes. We don’t do the latest fad diets or quick fixes, because they don’t lead to long term results.
Having trained thousands of clients, many of them for several years, we believe very strongly in helping you make changes that will last a lifetime – not just for a few weeks.
Romford trainers use a number of styles for optimum results. Here are our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love Romford!
Home of Joe Cole and Frank Lampard, Romford boasts a strong sporting heritage! Aside from football, there are multiple Green Flag parks, many of which are used every day for recreational fitness.
We recommend Park Run at Raphael Park for a great way to enjoy fitness in a great, family-friendly atmosphere.
As well as meeting you at home, our Romford trainers make the most of these outdoor spaces. We offer one to one fitness training, circuit-style classes or boot camps. Contact your local trainer to see where your nearest park is.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Romford or find out more call 0800 977 4154
Personal Training in RM1, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, RM10