At Home Fitness offer professional, friendly personal training in the Solihull area. We cover the following areas: Solihull, Edgbaston, Harborne, Jewellery Quarter, Moseley, Kings Heath, Knowle, Rubery.
GOALS our Solihull based personal trainers tailor their programmes to your personal needs, because every person is different. What are your goals?
- Lose weight
- Hundreds of people have had AT Home Fitness personal trainers help them transform their body shape through nutritional advice and progressive exercise programmes. We help you to lose weight and keep it off for good!
- Get better at nutrition
- Whether you’re trying to lose weight, get fitter or just get generally more healthy, nutrition is key. We provide expert, comprehensive advice on what to eat and drink to improve your nutrition, as well as practical support, including ideas to help you to prepare healthy, tasty meals that work in your routine.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- Feel better, strong, faster, fitter with our cardio, strength and conditioning programme, tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Train for an event
- Need to prepare for a fun run, a charity walk or even a marathon, we can design a programme and help you stick to it.
- Improve wellbeing
- We can help you to make better choices using our holistic approach, leaving you feeling less stressed, happier, more pro-active and confident.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Solihull, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
- Six Week Promise package
- 99% of Solihull customers start their training with our great discounted package with our guarantee that you will be “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It really is that simple. Check out our 6WP page for more details.
- One to one fitness training
- Our most popular and focused style of training, for best results.
- Joint or group fitness
- Training with a friend or relative is a fun and effective way of achieving your goals, together.
- Health and fitness testing
- We carry out regular, comprehensive consultations at the beginning of every programme and have additional assessments every few weeks. This keeps you on track and shows you exactly how much you’ve improved in each area. Don’t worry though, all our assessments are suitable for total beginners.
- Fitness classes at work
- Arrange for a regular fitness class to be hosted at your place of work. Call us on 0121 439 5616 for more details.
- Children’s fitness
- Our Solihull trainers regularly work with kids as young as 8 years old. Find out whether the trainer in your area can help.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Our trainers can help to improve your fitness, strength and posture, significantly reducing or managing physical ailments for a better quality of life
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Understanding what exercise is good to do (and what is not good to do) during and after pregnancy can have a big impact on your physical and mental health during this sensitive time. Check to see if your local trainer is qualified to deliver ante and post-natal exercise.
Style of training
Each of our Solihull personal trainers is different – but we have one thing in common: we want to help you make sustainable lifestyle change.
We’re not interested in the latest fad diets or internet quick fixes, because they are only ever a short-term solution. Having trained thousands of clients altogether over more than 14 years, our team believe very strongly in making long-term changes to see long-term results.
Birmingham trainers use a combination of styles of training to achieve maximum results. Here are our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Solihull or find out more call 0800 977 4154 or 0121 439 5616.
Personal Training in B4, B5, B8, B9, B10, B11, B12, B13, B14, B25, B26, B27, B28, B33, B34, B37, B38, B47, B90, B91, B92.