Personal Trainer Leamington Spa
At Home Fitness Personal Trainer in Leamington Spa is Marc Willetts. For a health, fitness and weight management programme with nutritional support. Covering Leamington, Kenilworth, Warwick and the surrounding areas.
Marc, At Home Fitness Leamington Spa, offers personal training at your home. Let Marc come to you and help you kick-start an effective health, fitness and weight management programme that works for you, for the long-term.
- Look better – lose weight, boost confidence and find an exercise and nutrition plan that works specifically for you
- Feel better – get more energy, feel stronger and help reduce niggling pains for overall improved well-being and resilience against life’s stresses
- Stay on track – Marc brings a tailored programme that will work for you personally, designed to see effective results that last the test of time
Marc offers our highly popular Six Week Promise package as the perfect kick-start solution to losing weight and improving fitness. We’re so confident you’ll see results, it even comes with a money-back guarantee on results. Check out the Six Week Promise page for details and T&Cs.
Call on 0800 977 4154 to book in or just discuss your goals.
About Marc – personal trainer Leamington Spa
Marc is fully qualified with 10+ years’ experience as a personal trainer. He is an expert in helping people achieve effective, long-term weight loss along with reaching their personal fitness goals.
Marc’s at-home personal training service is perfect for busy people with hectic lifestyles, or who carry responsibilities that make it difficult to leave the house. As an At Home Fitness personal trainer, Marc is committed to using his extensive knowledge and support to help you achieve your goals. Look better, feel better and stay on track without the inconvenience of getting to the gym.
With At Home Fitness Leamington Spa, you’ll get:
- An initial health and fitness MOT and assessment
- A health, fitness and weight management plan tailored to you
- Improved cardio, strength and core fitness to look and feel good
- Advice on nutrition, hydration, sleep and exercise between sessions
- PLUS, Marc brings all the kit you need.
Marc is a fully qualified and insured level 3 Personal Trainer, and is additionally qualified in Advanced Nutrition. Connected across the At Home Fitness team, Marc shares in the most effective and up-to-date health, fitness and nutritional knowledge so you know you are getting the best service.
To see a full list of postcodes Marc serves, see the bottom of this page.
Call on 0800 977 4154 to find out more.
Personal training – what you get
As with all At Home Fitness trainers, Marc’s personal training service isn’t just about exercise. He uses a breadth and depth of knowledge to help you achieve your goals in a sustainable way, including how fitness, nutrition, sleep and stress all play a part.
To start every programme, Marc will lead you through a comprehensive consultation and health MOT. This is important as it ensures everything is considered, and from it, Marc will help you come up with a personalised programme that will really work for you.
Throughout your sessions you’ll get on-going advice on:
- Time-effective exercise sessions
- Sustainable nutrition and weight management
- Sleep, stress and hydration for all round well-being
- How to stay on track (with help at hand if you do fall off)
To ensure you see long-term progress, Marc will periodically help you re-commit to your goals, establish new ones, and measure your progress so you can stay motivated for good.
If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and live in Leamington Spa, Kenilworth or Warwick, Marc brings all the knowledge, experience and support you need to look better, feel better and stay on track for the long-term.
Call today on 0800 977 4154 to book in or just discuss your goals.
At Home Fitness has helped thousands of customers see effective, sustainable health and fitness results since 2004.
Personal Trainer in CV31, CV32, CV33, CV34, CV35, CV47
At Home Fitness Leamington Spa is an independent business and not an employee of ‘At Home Fitness Ltd’.